Friday 11 August 2017

Compare and Contrast


LI:Identify actions and factors that can prevent a team from working co-cooperatively
                                                             Work effectively as part of a team
                                                          Make sound decisions about safety.I learnt that making a team is working together and encouraging each other.I learnt this by using padlet and we wrote down what makes a relationship and how it can change.We worked as groups.There were five groups.I was in group five.We wrote lots of information also the other groups.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Fau
    I like how you talked about the rugby groups working as a
    team.How do you know about these rugby groups.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fau
    I like how you talked about rugby I would really like to learn
    about rugby to.How did you learn about rugby.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Fau
    I also done the compare and contrast. Your poster looks very interesting.How did you know that these rugby team are a union rugby team.
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete