Friday 19 May 2017

Waste Games



LI:We were learning about waste and different types of waste in earth.I learnt that any types of Fruit that you throw away is Organic waste but if it is Contaminated you can’t put it in the Organic waste bin be cause it is going to pollute it.I learnt this by using a site that my teacher has put up for my class and we tap on it and it takes us to this game.My teacher put up 2 different types of games.1 you need to sort the garbage in which bin when the rubbish is falling down from this pipe that connects with the school rubbish.You need to swipe the bins side to side so when the rubbish falls down it goes in the right Bin.The other game was when you need to swipe rubbish from a pile of rubbish in the correct bin or the bin will get polluted and you won’t get any money.The sites are,Recycling,Garbage Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment