Sunday 22 July 2018

Pokeno Ice Cream

Today we went to Pokeno to get ice cream and have a little bit of food. We went there after seeing our dad. We were hungry so we went Pokeno. Pokeno is a famous ice cream shop that sells a lot of ice cream scoops of whatever flavor, it has a lot of customers going there.  We got ice cream with fish and chips, lasagna. We also got Lime and lemon, with goody gum drops ice cream. We First had got our ice creams. My sister chose Dutch chocolate and my younger sister chose Lime and lemon, with goody gum drops. Me and my mum didn't get ice cream we bought food. I got a brownie and my mum had fish and chips. My younger sister couldn't finish her ice cream so I ate it. After that we went back home to get ready to sleep for school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment